The U.S. faces an ongoing challenge: ensuring equitable access to high-quality educational opportunities. NORC’s Education & Child Development department is committed to improving educational outcomes from birth through adulthood by engaging with stakeholders to identify and address issues of concern.
Our unwavering commitment to equity drives our collective work and is at the center of everything we do. Our impactful work helps address programmatic and policy issues related to childcare, civics education, STEM learning, rural education, campus climates, and education equity, among many other pressing topics.
- Adult Education
- Campus & Workplace Climate
- Civics Education & Engagement
- Cradle to Career
- Educational Equity
- Education Assessments & Measurement
- Parent & Family Engagement
- Rural Education
- Technical Assistance & Training
- Early Care & Education
- Elementary & Secondary Education
- Postsecondary & Graduate Education
- Workforce Development & Career Pathways
Discover Our Research
NORC is constantly learning more about ways to improve the learning process.