Support for AmeriCorps State and National Grantees
For the Evidence and Evaluation Support for AmeriCorps State and National (ASN) Grantees project, NORC will work closely with the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) to develop and implement evaluation capacity building (ECB) supports for a diverse portfolio of AmeriCorps State and National (ASN) grantees. The project team will develop and provide ECB supports that include:
- Reviewing and providing feedback on grantee evaluation plans
- Identifying needs and providing individualized, tailored support through multiple 1:1 consultation sessions
- Developing a TA Request Portal & Tracking System for grantees to request evaluation support
- Facilitating the delivery of ECB supports to grantees during the evaluation implementation phase (e.g., matching grantee requests with expert consultants, developing new materials or products based on grantee needs)
- Assessing the level of evidence produced by grantees and providing feedback on grantee evaluation reports.
NORC has been a partner to CNCS, supporting its evolving research and evaluation agenda through our work on several ECB projects. This new project will continue to advance the agency’s research and evaluation agenda by further embedding the use of evidence and evaluation into the ASN grant cycle.