NORC Labs’ innovation is client-centered. Working with NORC’s research teams, we understand client needs, identify market potential, and then develop the most effective solutions. We offer the unique benefit of start-up speed backed by seven decades of research success.
Through our product incubation and internal initiatives like the Idea Lab Awards Program and Innovation Days, we help NORC stay one step ahead, identify industry trends, nurture breakthrough ideas, explore state-of-the art technologies, and understand the future potential of products and services.
Ultimately, this enables us to apply new capabilities and solutions to help our clients succeed.
Here's where we're making a difference:
- Identifying sex trafficking networks for law enforcement action
- Finding and engaging patients for clinical trials
- Identifying candidate donors for non-profits
- Matching students to good fit colleges and universities
- Helping businesses understand their data and improve performance
- Unlocking the value and monetizing digital transaction data
- Helping health plans optimize their physician networks through peer comparison
Here are some of the ideas, technologies, and services we are exploring:
- Advanced analytics and predictive modeling
- Machine learning and cognitive computing
- Big data processing and analysis
- Social media data analysis and prediction
- Unstructured data and natural language processing
- Data collection using custom sensor devices and wearables
- Mobile, low cost, and self-service survey tools
- Modernized experience sampling method (ESM) data collection
- Data de-identification, security, and disclosure safe dissemination
- Virtual interviewing