NORC’s Health Care Strategy team combines decades of policy, research, and strategy expertise with quantitative and qualitative evidence to provide health care organizations with a clear way forward. The Health Care Strategy team helps clients of all types add value and impact to the growing health sector through results-based research and analytics, thought leadership, up-to-date regulatory monitoring, and strategic thinking.
Leveraging our experience with a myriad of client types, skillsets, and policy adeptness, Health Care Strategy is a nimble team with knowledge on a wide range of health topics. We provide solutions such as customized surveys, program evaluations, and analytic modeling to reveal actionable measures. These solutions combined with the team’s deep policy and strategy expertise enable Health Care Strategy to help organizations navigate a rapidly changing environment and arrive at key decisions.
- Aging & Health
- Applied Health Economics & Policy
- Behavioral Health
- Digital Health & Health Informatics
- Disease Surveillance
- Health Analytics
- Health Care Delivery & Payment Reform
- Health Communication Science
- Health Equity
- Health Implementation Science
- Health Workforce
- Interpersonal Conflict & Violence
- Maternal Health
- Medicare, Medicaid & Private Health Insurance
- Prevention & Health Promotion
- Rural Health
- Sexual & Gender Minority Research
- Social Drivers of Health
- Transportation & Health
Discover Our Research
We equip health care providers with the knowledge to improve the lives of their patients.