Ensuring successful health outcomes while keeping costs affordable continues to be a key priority for public programs such as Medicaid, Medicare, and insurance Marketplaces. NORC’s Health Care Programs department strengthens programs through research and program support to identify what is working and where improvements could be made, and helping policymakers, program implementers, and operations leaders respond effectively.
Our technical assistance, program and implementation support, and data and financial analysis are powered by our own expertise and data from a variety of sources, including administrative data, wide-reaching surveys, and in-depth interviews.
- Aging & Health
- Applied Health Economics & Policy
- Behavioral Health
- Digital Health & Health Informatics
- Disease Surveillance
- Health Analytics
- Health Care Delivery & Payment Reform
- Health Communication Science
- Health Equity
- Health Implementation Science
- Health Workforce
- Interpersonal Conflict & Violence
- Maternal Health
- Medicare, Medicaid & Private Health Insurance
- Prevention & Health Promotion
- Rural Health
- Sexual & Gender Minority Research
- Social Drivers of Health
- Transportation & Health
Discover Our Research
We supply government agencies with facts that make them more responsive to the public’s needs.