The 2018 Joint Statistical Meetings will take place July 28 - August 2 in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. NORC staff will chair, present, organize and participate extensively in sessions throughout the event under the conference theme
Lead with Statistics.
NORC presentations, sessions, and participation areas during the 2018 Joint Statistical Meetings include:
- Paradata for Adaptive Survey Designs and Other Applications
- Survey Research Methods Section Roundtable Discussion
- Poster Presentations in the Survey Research Methods Section, Section for Statistical Programmers and Analysts, and Health Policy Statistics Section
- SPEED: Classification and Data Science
- Redesigning Federal Surveys
- Survey Modes and Measurement Error
- SPEED: Innovations in Survey Sampling Designs: Administrative Data, Record Linkage, Non-Probability Samples, and More
- Current Federal Research on Improving Measurement of LGBT Populations
- Are We (Academia) Producing Leaders with Necessary Statistical Skills?
- Uses of Alternative Data Sources for Federal Statistics
- Practical Aspects of Survey Design and Analysis
- SPEED: Missing Survey Data: Analysis, Imputation, Design and Prevention
- Section on Statistical Graphics Roundtable Discussion
- Statistical Methods in Health Services and Performance Profiling
- QandP Section Executive and Strategic Planning Meeting
- Sirken Award
- Will Administrative Data Save Government Surveys?
- Research and Career Opportunities in Statistical Auditing
See our guide to NORC staff presentations and participation at the 2018 Joint Statistical Meetings: http://www.norc.org/PDFs/JSM%202018/JSM2018Program.pdf
Learn more about the 2018 Joint Statistical Meeting: