NORC employs an interdisciplinary, team-based approach and offers many ways for clients to collaborate with its experts on projects of varying degrees of complexity, scope, and budget. NORC can also serve as a project coordinator or one of several research partner organizations to either lead or participate in collaborative research efforts.
In addition to working with large and well-known organizations, NORC has created research models that help many small and mid-size businesses and organizations gain access to the data and insights that they need to make informed decisions and craft effective solutions.
Existing Contracts and Master Order Agreements With Federal Agency Partners
NORC is a qualified supplier under the federal General Services Administration’s Mission Oriented Business Integrated Services (MOBIS) program. Our MOBIS contracts are:
- MOBIS Survey Services, SIN 874-3: Services under the schedule encompass all aspects of survey research design, statistical activities, implementation, conduct, data analysis, and report writing.
- MOBIS Consulting Services, SIN 874-1: Services under this schedule include program planning and evaluation, studies and analysis of federal agency programs, and policy development assistance.
NORC also holds master order agreements with other federal agencies, including:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of the Census
Contract: Census 2014 Research and Development – YA1323-09-CQ-0053
U.S. Department of Health & Human Services
Agency for Healthcare Quality and Research
Contract: National Resource Center for Health Information Technology
- Domain 1: Support for Health Information Technology Program Management, Guidance, Assessment, and Planning - HHSA290200900027I
- Domain 2: Health Information Technology Technical Assistance, Content Development, Program Related Projects and Studies - HHSA290200900020I
- Domain 3: Heath IT Dissemination, Communication, Marketing - HHSA2902009000029I
- Domain 4: Health IT Portal Infrastructure Management, Website Design, and Usability Support - HHSA290200900009I
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Contract: Achieving Public Health Impact Through Research -
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Contract: Measure and Instrument Development - HHSM-500-2008-0018I
Contract: Medicaid and Children's Health Insurance Program Policy Implications and Evaluations - HHSM-500-2011-00002I
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation
Contract: Disability, Aging, and Long-Term Care Policy and Data Analysis IDIQ – HHSP-233-2010-0020WI
Program Support Center
Contract: Program Support Center Task Order – HHSP-233-2009-5647WC/0001
Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
SAMHSA IDIQ - HHSS28320201200014I
Medicare Payment Advisory Commission
Contract: Medicare Payment Advisory Commission Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity - RFP MEDPAC-11-R-0002
Millennium Challenge Corporation
Contract: Millennium Challenge Corporation Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity - MCC-10-0113-CON-20