Terms & Conditions:
You will receive up to 2 messages per month of project and appointment reminders. Message & Data Rates May Apply.
This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile®, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, U.S. Cellular®, Boost, MetroPCS, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. User will receive SMS MT if the device does not support MMS. For help in the US, text
32443. You may also email
email@example.com or call 1-866-856-6672. You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending text message
STOP to Short Code
32443 in the US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of the NORC service.
Process to Unsubscribe From NORC
All subscribers have the ability to unsubscribe or change their personal subscription settings at any time. To unsubscribe for:
Mobile Text: Text
STOP to the short code that you do not wish to receive messages from.
NOTE: Message and data rates may apply.
You may also call NORC at 1-866-856-6672 to unsubscribe at any time. If you believe that your contact information was collected by NORC without your consent and would like to report spam, please call 1-866-856-6672. When reporting the offending organization, please include the contact address or number that sent you the spam, the username of the sender, and the message or first few sentences of the message that you consider spam. NORC has a no tolerance spam policy.
NORC may use or disclose information about you, including your personal information, under the following circumstances:
- To provide you with products and services you request.
- To anticipate and resolve problems and conflicts with our products and services.
- For verification and authentication purposes in regards to requests or changes of any personal information or data related.
- For other purposes communicated to you at the time you provide or authorize the use of your information.
- In response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process.
- To establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- When NORC believes such use or disclosure is (a) necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or (b) required by law.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, consolidation, divestiture, or bankruptcy of NORC.