AcademyHealth will be hosting its Annual Research Meeting from June 24-26 in Orlando, FL.
As quality, safety and cost of health care continue to pose questions for policy makers, AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting will explore a wide range of topics related these new challenges and opportunities.
NORC experts will be participating in sessions and making presentations throughout the duration of the meeting. Stop by booth 206 and learn what’s new at NORC. A number of NORC staff and researchers will be in Orlando chairing, presenting and participating in sessions.
- Statistical Disclosure and De-Identification of Confidential Health Data: Principles, Methods and Policy, Chair: Michael Davern, Panelist: Tim Mulcahy
- Getting the DIRT [Data for Innovation, Research, and Transparency] on Medicare and Medicaid Public Use Files, Michael Davern
- Economics of Prevention: Using Epidemiological Modeling to Project the Budgetary Impact of Efforts to Prevent Diabetes Complications, Panelist/Presenter, Michael O'Grady
Understanding the Impact of Health IT in Underserved Communities and those with Health Disparities
, Adil Moiduddin
, Ilana Dickman, Jessica Bushar, Ashley Nathanson, Tyne Alexander, Meghan McMahon, Cheryl Austein Casnoff
, and Prashila Dullabh Presented by
: Adil Moiduddin
Approaches to Drive Demand for HIE and Enable Health Information Exchange: Stakeholder Perceptions from the Evaluation of the State HIE Program Across Ten States
, Prashila Dullabh and Christine Nye
, Julia Adler-Milstein, Adil Moiduddin, Vaishali Patel, and Matthew Swain,Rebecca Catterson Lindsay Virost, Sara Downie, Jean-Ezra Yeung, and Petry Ubri Presented by
: Prashila Dullabh
Changes in Medicare Spending with the Introduction of the Artificial Pancreas
, Michael O'Grady
, Aaron Winn, Priya John
Choosing the "Best" Plan in a Health Insurance Exchange
, Ryan Lore, Roland McDevitt, Jon Gabel
, Michael Slover
Health IT and Health Disparities and the Underserved, Adil Moiduddin, Ashley Nathanson, Jessica Bushar, Tyne Alexander, Cheryl Austein Casnoff, Ilana Dickman, Prashila Dullabh
- Evaluation of the State HIE Cooperative Agreement Program: A Characterization of the Approaches Taken by Twenty-Seven States to Enable Health Information Exchange, Prashila Dullabh, Christine Nye, Julia Adler-Milstein, Adil Moiduddin, Vaishali Patel, Lindsay M. Virost, Elizabeth Babalola, Ayesha Mahmud, Matthew Swain, Ashish Jha
- Evaluation of Medicare Advantage Personal Health Record Pilot, Adil Moiduddin, Dan Gaylin, Shamis Mohamoud, Alison Muckle
- Comparing the Costs and Use of Services in Military and Civilian Facilities, Jeremy Pickereign, Jon Gabel, Heidi Whitmore, Samuel Stromberg, Diana Jeffrey, and Thomas Williams
- Early Findings from State HIE Implementation Experience from a Review of Five States, Prashila Dullabh, Christine Nye, Adil Moiduddin, Lauren S. Hovey, Vaishali Patel, Matthew Swain, Catahrine Quirk, Lindsay M. Virost, Sarah Downie, Jean-Ezra Yeung, Petry Ubri
- Provider Experiences and Perceptions of Health Information Exchange, Prashila Dullabh, Christine Nye, Adil Moiduddin, Luaren S. Hovey, Vaishali Parel, Matthew Swain, Catharin M. Quirk, Lindsay M. Virost, Sarah Downie, Jean-Ezra Yeung, Petry Ubri
- Early Findings from the Evaluation of the Health IT Workforce Development Program, Kristina Lowell, Matthew Swain, Jessica Kronstadt, Lisa Rosenberger, Ethan Levy-Forsythe, Michael McNicholas, Evonne Zurawski, Rachel LeClere, Marilyn Silver, and Jean-Ezra Yeung
- Why Does Care in TRICARE Cost More than Employer-Based Insurance for Comparable Populations? Jeremy Pickereign, Jon Gabel, Heidi Whitmore, Samuel Stromberg, Diana Jeffery, and Thomas Williams
For more information on the Meeting, schedules, or to register, visit the AcademyHealth site.