AcademyHealth’s Annual Research Meeting will be held at the Minneapolis Convention Center in Minneapolis, MN, from Sunday, June 14 – 16.
For more than 30 years, AcademyHealth's Annual Research Meeting (ARM) has been the premier forum for health services research, where more than 2,400 attendees gather to discuss health policy implications, sharpen research methods, and network with colleagues from around the world. NORC staff will be attending and presenting at the conference again this year
Meet NORC Experts at our booth, #115, to learn more about our work and pick up fun giveaways!
NORC is involved in over 40 events, so be sure to check out some of NORC’s posters and presentations at AcademyHealth:
- “Methodological Challenges and Solutions for Rapid Cycle Evaluation: 41 High-Risk and Disease-Specific Initiatives,” a poster by Wilhelmine Miller
- “Public Health Departments and Accountable Care Organizations: Opportunities for Expanded Collaboration,” a presentation Cheryl Austein Casnoff
- “Transforming the Lay Health Workforce: Early Lessons from Rapid Cycle Evaluation of Health Care Innovation Awardees,” a presentation by Rachel Singer
- “Public Health Information Technology for Chronic Disease Control paper,” a presentation by Adil Moiduddin
- “Price Transparency Tools: Who Is Using Them and with What Effects?,”” a presentation by Jon Gabel
- And more!
To learn more about the Annual Research Meeting, and to register, visit the AcademyHealth site